Reishi Cacao Tacos
Makes 2 Tacos
- 1 packet Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp nut milk of your choice
- 1/4 c + 2 tbsp gluten-free flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Coconut oil to grease your skillet
- Fun toppings like fresh fruit, nut butter, coconut flakes or cacao nibs - get creative!
*all organic, if possible*
- In a blender add in 1 packet Four Sigmatic Mushroom Hot Cacao with Reishi, 2 eggs, 2 tbsp almond milk, 1/4 c + 2 tbsp gluten-free flour, 1/2 tsp baking powder. Blend till smooth and creamy.
- In a small, greased and pre-heated skillet, transfer half your mixture and cook on each side for 4 minutes.
- Repeat for the second half of the batter
- Layer on your toppings.
- Fold it up and enjoy, Taco-style!